My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ART!!

ok so this year me and like all of my friends were i guess you could say "accepted" into the advanced art class... but it wasnt that hard haha. anyway we have so pretty fun times in this little art class so here are a few pic of our fun times...

we have to use these cool erasers and they put them on as mustaches!

haha here they are again!


she is such a dork ahah!

this is me cassidy and aly and we had airheads!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEIDI! Oh my goodness gracious! That was SOOOOO much fun. :) Jill and I were oh-so-hyper in art. Whooo, it kind of wore off later on though!

Anonymous said...

haha...wait who took those pictures...and with what???

Heidi-Ho said...

haha me... heidi... took them in art with me phone