My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas List

Ok so you all no that its pretty much christmas... 5 DAYS!! im so freaking excited! I have many things on my list this year i must admit, but im going to give you my like top 5 gifts i would like. So here they are tell me what you thing, [and i will put a pic with each one :)]

1. A lime green beach cruiser bike.


2. Wicket tickets!


3. Pea Coat

but the one a want is yellow :)

4. Sking season pass


5. Anything from victorias secret, preferably PINK sweat suit, make-up, and lotions and stuff

6 comments:

Brian said...

oh my gosh! that pea coat is the exact one i want. but its yellow. camille got the blue one and annie got the yellow one. so i dont think i want it anymore! loves you heidi! i cant wait for CHRISTMAS1!!!

Heidi-Ho said...

are you kidding me?!?!? dang them idk how they got them dang hah i got a different yellow one but not the one that i wanted from american eagle cause that one is like 200 bucks

Heidi-Ho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

WOW!

Anonymous said...

That's quite the list Heidi!

Did you get everything you wanted?

Let me know,

CaLea

Heidi-Ho said...

everything except my PINK stuff and my wicked tickets. . . i have a feeling they will come though