My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 26, 2008

SCHOOL!

Ok, so i am so excited for school to get out! I am so sick of all of the assignments and homework and i just need a break! haha.
So I know that i am going to miss all of my friends soo much, but summer is going to be so nice. I will get to sleep in some of the time, and i will hopefully still get to hang out with them. (cmon guys you all no my number now call me!) I know i will miss school just a little but i need a creak so badly! YAY i will get it. Girls lets make this summer be the best one of our lives! Live everyday of summer like it was your last and never regret anything. Lets all just be really nice and get along and enjoy life. Happy summer everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i got my backround from matie kay i just changed the colors! its really easy i'll show you sometime! well love ya